How can I wipe and re-initialize my KeepKey device?
If you are wanting to wipe and re-initialize your KeepKey device, here are the following steps:
1. Plug in your KeepKey in your computer with the USB cable
2. Open Chrome and access the KeepKey Wallet software
3. Click Device Settings
4. Click Wipe Device
You should be getting a prompt from both the KeepKey Wallet software and your KeepKey device confirming that you are wanting to wipe the device.
5. Hold down on the KeepKey device button for 2 seconds
6. In the KeepKey Wallet software, click on Initialize KeepKey
7. Choose a Label for your KeepKey device
Your label can be between 1-32 characters.
8. Click Set Label
9. Choose a Pin for your KeepKey device.
Your Pin can be at a maximum of 9 digits.
10. Re-enter your Pin for your KeepKey device.
11. Write down your Recovery Sentence and store it in a secure place.
12. Hold down on the KeepKey device button for 2 seconds
Your KeepKey device is now wiped and re-initialized.